Thursday, December 2, 2010

The End

This will be my last post for this blog. Exams are over, classes have ended and holidays have begun. There isn't really much to say except that this class ROCKS MAX and was most probably the only class I can attended without feeling pressurized and knowing that I will not doze off in the midst of lecture. But the best part is, I made friends. Unlike in other lectures where it's lonely and quiet for me, I could actually be myself in this class. I saw myself from my sec school/JC emerging again, making wisecracks, stupid comments and acting weird. Which was actually fun. Well, I guess that's it. Oh, and a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who made this class a great one (and one of the two reasons why I will survive my first sem at NUS and not screw up my CAP THAT badly XD). To Dr. Jessie, coursemates and friends, hope to see you guys around next sem.



Goodbye, until we meet again..... :]

No comments:

Post a Comment