11.11 p.m.: More than half way there. Not enough materials. I don't think I can submit a complete draft =( Like a zombie now. Haven't slept since yesterday. Need more info or at least, more time. I hate sourcing. =(
Oh, 11.11.. Make a wish *wishes fervently for faster sorting skills and MORE INFO! =.=*
Oh, and I actually submitted a half baked draft earlier because I thought that the deadline was 1200 hrs whenit's supposed to be 0000 hrs. I only found out when I realized that the deadline on the TurnItIn forlder was written 11.59 PM and not AM XD XD Anyway, it was a pleasant surprise that my article manage to generate a 21% originality after processing about 30% of the article or so. I expected it to be the epitome of plagiarism XD
Word count: 1716
I guess you didn't notice the due date on TurnItIn. It's 2 weeks later. LOL. Of what I'd realised, the due date and time of submission is always put later than the actual.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I think the deadline is 12pm.
OMG... Oh ya... Shoot! =.= Arrrgghhh..... I didn't realize! i think my brain was on the verge of dying already... Thanks for mentioning it... =)
ReplyDelete